THE COMMUNITIES ONLY
Welcome and thank you for your commitment and participation in Whitehall Football. Our game began in 2015 as an invite-only backyard football club which gained notoriety for its competitive culture and social media following. After a one hear hiatus, Whitehall Football returns for its second annual summer tournament, uniting athletes who share a common passion for football. The core principals of our game are simple: RUN. THROW. CATCH.
Our founding members are drawn from a core group of family, cousins, and close friends. From there, we’ve expanded our turf to include others who share our vision, our pride, and our love of this unique sporting event. We maintain a membership tradition of self-governance, and all participants are welcome and expected to refine our rules, seek new talent, and contribute financially to continue to secure the highest level of gameplay and media production. We are dedicated to our game and proud to act as its ambassadors.
This year’s tournament will be hosted at the Saul Rubin Park in Ocean Township located on Whalepond Road between, Deal Rd & West Park Ave. Players are encouraged to invite spectators. Below you will find Tournament & Gameplay details. Looking forward to seeing you all. Game starts 9:30am. Media team leaves at 2pm.
Whitehall Football Club
1. Risks of Physical Strain. I understand that certain activities, including but not limited to basketball, soccer, tennis, volleyball, dodgeball, and frisbee (“Recreational Activities”) are physically strenuous and can be hazardous if not played or practiced carefully. I am voluntarily participating in the Event with awareness of the risks including personal injury or death. I understand that these physical activities involve risks, including but not limited to serious injury.
2. I agree to stop practice and/or play immediately upon any sensation of physical pain or excessive strain and to inform any referee/coach/game supervisor associated with the Whitehall Football Tournament immediately of any pain, discomfort or strain.
3. Always seek medical advice prior to practicing or playing sports and other physical activity. I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to seek the advice of my doctor before participating in Recreational Activities during the Event. I agree to take full responsibility for my physical fitness at all times and to remain within my physical limits.
4. Personal safety above speed or strain in physical activity. I understand, that above all, the High Heat Tournament values your physical safety and avoidance of injury. Everyone should avoid strain in connection with Recreational Activities during the Event. Physical activity during the Event is intended for the safe enjoyment by all.
5. Legal Liability. Joseph Braha and/or Level Up Productions is NOT responsible for THEFT OR LOSS OF PROPERTY. My heirs, legal representatives or any assignees or agents acting on my behalf, and I hereby forever release from personal liability, waive the right to sue, discharge and covenant not to sue Joseph Braha and/or Level Up Productions for any personal injury or strain arising from Recreational Activities, negligence, theft or loss of property. I agree that if any portion of this Waiver & Release form is held invalid, the remainder of this Waiver & Release will continue in full force and legal effect.